:KA: Canon Remix :KA: Canon Remix

so...

i've been a big fan of canon remixes for A LONG TIME.. i even made my own.. although not nearly as good as this.. so.. i was searching through newgrounds for other canons because i know that there are people out there who are just zero-bombing every other canon remix but their's so that their's could get more fame.. but i found your remix right below mine.. i was wondering how it did.. and WOW, it's really GOOD! lol.. after i gave you a 5/5, it's now better than mine! lol. i appreciate this remix a lot.. thanks for posting it.. and one more thing.. for all you zero-bombers, FUCK OFF!

Felix Battle (GS LA) Felix Battle (GS LA)

Great Song! But when will someone make...

This is an awesome song! but someone REALLY NEEDS to make an orchestrated version of this song!!!!

{425} CraZe {425} CraZe

Definitely one of the better songs in awhile.

Yeah, keep it up dude.

Michael425 responds:

Glad you liked it man.

I will keep the songs coming.

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

OMFG!!!! this is OUTSTANDING!!!

hell yeah... i've never heard anything this good on newgrounds yet!!! especially being an electronic song... cuz i love electronic music, but most of the electronic music on newgrounds tend to have poor quality.
Wow, I think this song gave God an orgasm.

Naruto - Sorrow And Sadness Naruto - Sorrow And Sadness

definitely one of the better mixes

yeah, idk why but alotta people out there really hate it when you add drum beats to the sadness and sorrow song... for me, it's just the best thing you can do! You should check out mines also... i added drums too, but mines has a faster tempo with more energy.... therefore, voters tend to hate it because it's not really "sad" anymore...

btw, this remix sounds much better than most the other mixes on newgrounds.

To Be Continued To Be Continued

not my genre... but not bad either.

yeah, i don't listen to this type of music... but this was made very well. I give it my respects for being of better quality than most songs on newgrounds. ^_^

B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX

hahaha.. this is gotta be my fav!

love this song... this is way better than the original except for the fact that it's too short... other than that, this is my fav song on newgrounds. ^_^

nothing remix nothing remix

hahaha...not a rap fan, but well done.

fuck all you zero bombers cuz even though i hate rap, this song deserves much more... Fuck you zero bomber, fuck you you redneck, poorwhitetrash, racist anti-rap, anti-black, closed minded hillbilly. ahahahahahahaha I spazed and I'm happy about it. so what?!!? Fool.

yet again... well done song.

mseemercury responds:

thx bro thx for putting them in there place

Sadness and Sorrow [ ReMiX ] Sadness and Sorrow [ ReMiX ]

nice job dude.

you deserve more respect than what most of these comments have to say.... your remix is the most "inspirational" i'd say. forget what everyone else had to say.. not the best remix, a bit weird... but so awesome.

Sadness And Sorrow Remix Sadness And Sorrow Remix

idk why people are saying this sounds "happy"

great song by the way... yes it has an energetic part, but it doesn't mean it's happy... people should learn to respect the art of "remixing" a sad song... it can go unpredictably... but is still an awesome art.